Some items will keep several days and some items will be day of eating once opened.
Fruits and veggies keep just fine not refrigerated
Single serve fruits and veg
- stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines etc)
- baby carrot sticks
- tomatoes (cherry & grape are even easier)
- bell pepper
- canned hummus (goes perfect with the veggies)
- canned fruit
- nut butter/peanut butter
- coconut butter (soooo divine!)
- cooked dehydrated chickpeas
- diced or large flake coconut
- pumpkin seeds
- meat jerky
- dried fruit (figs, apple, apricot etc)
- rice crackers
- mustard (make sandwiches with the veggies from the first section for minor prepping)
- tortilla chips & salsa
- protein powder mixed with water
- smoked salmon/seafood, may keep 2-3 days without refrigeration, check packaging.
- hard boiled eggs (you can get them preserved in jars or fresh in the egg section)
- pickles (either pack from home for a day trip snack or grab a single serve over size pickle from the deli area).